One of the major functions of this PSPTB is to provide training as part of development programme. It runs a number of short courses tailored to upgrade professional knowledge and skills in various aspects and disciplines and it is recommended that each professional should attend at least two or more of such short courses a year in order to keep abreast with latest developments in the profession and needs at the market places.
1) FIVE DAYS WORKSHOP ON PROCUREMENT CONTRACT MANAGEMENT FOR GOODS, NON-CONSULTANCY AND CONSULTANCY SERVICES: CHALLENGES AND INTERVENTIONS AT VETA HOTEL NJIRO, ARUSHA CITY.
2) New Research activities action plan May, 2018.
(This Research plan replace the formal advertised activity plan).
3) PSPTB Training Program For Continuous Professional Development ( CPD) For the Period of January, 2018 to June 2019.
4) For more details on the official Launching of Students Procurement Association (PSSA) at NIT follow bellow link
5)For more details on the Press Conference at Habari Maelezo on Friday 17th February, 2017.
6) Visit the link bellow for the official closing of the in house training at JKCI on 3rd February, 2017.
7) Visit the link bellow for the official opening of the in house training at JKCI on 1st February, 2017.