CPD WORKSHOP/ TRAINING
One of the major functions of this PSPTB is to provide training as part of development programme. It runs a number of short courses tailored to upgrade professional knowledge and skills in various aspects and disciplines and it is recommended that each professional should attend at least two or more of such short courses a year in order to keep abreast with latest developments in the profession and needs at the market places.
1) The 8th Annual Conference at AICC-Arusha
1) Five days Tender Evaluation Process for Procurement of Works, Goods and Services at Tanzania Regional Immigration Training Academy -Moshi Municipality on 24th-28th July, 2017.
2) Invitation letter for attending the workshop on Tender Evaluation Process for Procurement of Works, Goods and Services at Moshi Municipality on 24th-28th July, 2017.
3) Research Schedule for May, 2017.
For more details on the official Launching of Students Procurement Association (PSSA) at NIT follow bellow link
For more details on the Press Conference at Habari Maelezo on Friday 17th February, 2017.
3) Visit the link bellow for the official closing of the in house training at JKCI on 3rd February, 2017.
4) Visit the link bellow for the official opening of the in house training at JKCI on 1st February, 2017.